The 2020 WI Milk Haulers Association heads to Onalaska at the Stoney Creek Hotel!
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24
2:00 p.m. Registration Open
2:00 p.m. Board of Directors Meeting
6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Welcome Reception – Sponsored by US FIP
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25
8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Breakfast – Sponsored by Stainless Tank and Equipment (STE)
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 Speaker Series
- Wisconsin State Patrol – Lt. Karl Mittelstadt and/or Lt. William Berger
- WI Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection – Secretary-designee Randy Romanski
- HUB International – Putting the Brakes on the Cost of Trucking Insurance – Presentation by Leif Erickson, VP Farm and Ag Division and Carrie Legg, Senior VP Transportation
11:30 – 12:30 p.m. Annual Business Meeting
Grab and Go Lunch – Sponsored by Walker Stainless
1:00 – 3:00 p.m. Truck Show and Vendors – Parking Lot
6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Dinner –
2020 WMHA CONVENTION SPEAKERS
Includes (1) free pass, company logo on table tents at dinner & on video scroll, promotion at event and online
Includes logo on table tents at dinner & on video scroll, promotion at event and online
Includes promotion at event and online
Dinner Sponsor – $1,500
Includes promotion at event and online
Truck and Vendor Space fees do not include Registration fees for the convention. If you would register for the convention (receptions, meals and seminars) please choose the Registration tab to do so.
Tents are not included with the fee. You may bring your own if you wish; otherwise, a table will be set up for you.
CONVENTION VENDORS AND EXHIBITORS
Stoney Creek Hotel
3060 South Kinney Coulee Road, Onalaska, WI 54650
Book by calling 1800-659-2220
Booking ID# 533084
Rate: $119/night Cutoff Date: September 16, 2020
How to book online:
1. Click here
2. Ensure that that the top of the website says “La Crosse”
3. Select “Add Code” and from the drop down, select “Group Attendee”
4. Enter the correlating block code: 2009MILKHA
5. Select “Update Guests & Rooms”
6. Continue to finish you reservation.
Call in reservations
How to book over the phone: Make a reservation under the “Milk Haulers Convention” Block 3.
La Crosse Stoney Creek’s front desk: 608-781-3060.
The WI Milk Haulers Association reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
If WMHA cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
WMHA accepts no additional liability for travel, accommodation or any other additional costs incurred.
Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 5 business days before the event.
Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a $20 service fee.
Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
All registrations are transferable.
CLICK ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE
- The reception will be an indoor/outdoor event and masks do not have to be worn outdoors.
- If you are eating or drinking indoors, you are not required to wear a mask.
- Tables will be set for no more than four people per table and seating will be properly distanced from each other.
- Hand sanitizers, wipes and masks will be available at all times to anyone who wishes to use them.
- Masks only need to be worn inside if an attendee is moving from one location to the next. Once seated, masks may be removed if you so choose.
- Hotel management “strongly encourages” masks to be worn indoors during the convention, however they will not force an attendee to wear a mask.
- Historically, the WMHA convention sees attendance of around 50 people, which may not fall into the category of a “large gathering.” by state standards.
- The convention will be held in a private area of the hotel with its own bar and eating area, thus attendees will not be in direct contact with other hotel guests.